It happens many times to everyone. The tile in the home or office, whether floor or bathroom, collects dirt where the grout is, resulting in a very unattractive, dingy appearance. To make matters worse, this dirt can be extremely hard to remove, even if the tiles themselves are successfully cleaned. Such difficulties in cleaning tile grout may cause some to resort to unhealthy means, such as mixing household toxic chemcals. This is definitely not the best way to clean tile grout as it may instead result in a trip to the emergency room. Better methods for cleaning tile grout can be found through vapor steam cleaning.
Vapor steam cleaning is one of the best ways to clean tile grout because the combination of heat and steam helps to safely and quickly loosen up the dirt. In addition, usage of detergents or other household chemicals are optional. In fact, many vapor steam cleaning applications can be satisfied perfectly fine using just plain water. However, since vapor steam cleaning can be used for multiple purposes, using the proper nozzles and settings are essential. For example, smaller nozzles work well for cleaning tile grout, especially for bathroom tiles.
- Chemical Free – Steam cleaning is the only truly chemical free method of cleaning! Not only is it absolutely free of chemicals, it is better, faster and more effective than using most conventional store bought cleaning agents! Vapor molecules are extremely effective at lifting dirt and grime without leaving any trace of residue behind! Goodbye toxic chemicals, residue and odor.
- Efficient – It is impossible to overstate the value of cleaning with steam when you compare efficiency. In fact, there are no tough jobs for steam, it is that effective a cleaner!
- Results – Since the proof is in the results, we invite you to try our chemical free service today.
- Conservation – Consider that it takes only 16 seconds to dispense 2 quarts of water from a tap. Everytime you rinse a cloth, a wash mop or rinse a shower after cleaning with a chemical solution you consume gallons of water needlessly. By comparison, you can fill a 2 quart water supply for 1 hour of steam cleaning. Don’t forget the cleaner’s plastic bottle you must discard when empty. Steam is conservative and nearly wasteless.
- Reduce and eliminate allergens – Effectively sanitizes your home, while killing mold, mildew, dust mites and more.
- Remove triggers that cause asthma, allergies and reactions to natural occurances or chemical reactions.
If one wants to appropriately clean tile grout, vapor steam cleaning is an excellent option. At Teresa’s Family Cleaning, we have been utilizing the Unilux vapor system with extrodinary results. Vapor steam cleaning can clean tile grout for residential, commercial and industrial situations. In the long run its ease of use and fume-free nature will cause it to remain a faster and healthier alternative to hand-cleaning tile grout. Visit our chemical free cleaning page or call our office to request our 100% chemical free cleaning service which utilizies vapor steam cleaning.